Suivez Modern Zeuhl

Pour suivre Modern Zeuhl sur Facebook, Twitter, par mail ou via RSS, c'est en bas de page.

samedi 21 mai 2011

Add-ons 3

Quelques petites nouveautés concernant des groupes déjà chroniqués et/ou interviewés dans ces pages (Noein, A.I.(d), The Amenta, My Own Private Alaska), et un petit cadeau spécial rien que pour vous, accrochez-vous, c'est du lourd.


Je commence comme il se doit par mes petits chouchous de la région Rouennaise : Noein a remporté le tremplin Metallian, ce qui les propulse sur scène au Wacken Open Air cet été. Regardez ça, c'est pas beau ?



A.I.(d) a sorti un nouveau titre, nommé "I've Never Lived Closer To Danger, But I've Never Felt Safer". Miam miam, la preuve en musique :


Si vous avez raté "V01D" de The Amenta, cette messe noire étrange est encore et toujours disponible (y compris sur Mediafire ou Fileserve pour les plus malhonnêtes d'entre vous, sans vouloir vous y inciter -- mais vous pouvez l'acheter à des prix très bas...).



My Own Private Alaska a sorti le mois dernier un nouvel album, "The Red Sessions", qui propose une approche "acoustique" de leur style de musique : rythmes de batterie quelque peu apaisés, beaucoup de chant clair... On aime ou on n'aime pas. Cet album ne me réconcilie toujours pas avec la carrière studio de MOPA, mais je me disais que je pourrais au moins en parler.


Last but not least, le monument musical de la décennie vient de naître : veuillez accueillir Design the Skyline, de la musique nouvelle génération, mélange audacieux de deathcore virulent et de house à chant vocodé, le nouveau groupe vegan-hardcore-bloody-emo à mèches qui va plus loin qu'Attack Attack n'a jamais osé aller. Regardez, écoutez, et pleurez.

22 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hola! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

My page ... Nike Air Max Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning this webpage, this weblog is in fact awesome.


Also visit my web blog Abercrombie Fitch Belgique

Anonyme a dit…

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly pleassant
to read all at alone place.

Look into my page; Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Article writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with after that you can write if not it is
complicated to write.

Here is my web site - additional info

Anonyme a dit…

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

my webpage visit this link

Anonyme a dit…

We stumbled over here different page and thought I might as
well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following
you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.


Here is my web page :: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn.
This is a really neatly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

My web page Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
like you wrote the ebook in it or something.
I believe that you simply could do with some % to force the message house a little
bit, however other than that, that is great blog. An excellent read.
I will definitely be back.

Have a look at my webpage ... slc-wireless.com

Anonyme a dit…

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would
really like to have you share some stories/information.

I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

Here is my page :: Mario Lemieux Authentic Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

Heya outstanding blog! Does running a blog like this require a
great deal of work? I've absolutely no expertise in programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just had to ask. Thank you!

My weblog ... Louis Vuitton Purses

Anonyme a dit…

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog in the
near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


My web-site - Read This

Anonyme a dit…

Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your web
site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.

Any way I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I success you get entry to consistently fast.

Also visit my website article source

Anonyme a dit…

Your style is very unique compared to other people
I have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this site.

My site ... Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.

Also visit my web-site - Chaussure De Foot

Anonyme a dit…

Yes! Finally someone writes about nettle.

my site: Abercrombie Et Fitch ()

Anonyme a dit…

If you want to get a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques to your won blog.


Also visit my web site - Nike Free 5.0

Anonyme a dit…

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest
but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Many thanks

My web site Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, I read your blog like every week. Your writing
style is witty, keep it up!

Stop by my web-site; Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

Also visit my website :: Nike Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

my web page ... Kobe 8 shoes

Anonyme a dit…

Hi every one, here every one is sharing these know-how, so it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site everyday.

Feel free to visit my web page :: Boutique Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Nice post. І learn sօmething totally new аnd challenging on websites
I stumbleupon еѵery day. It's always helpful to read articles frօm otɦer writers aand usе a litte something from οther sites.


Herе іs myy web blog ... Ragu coupons november 2012

Enregistrer un commentaire