Suivez Modern Zeuhl

Pour suivre Modern Zeuhl sur Facebook, Twitter, par mail ou via RSS, c'est en bas de page.

jeudi 18 août 2011

Eggeh



Eggeh est l'alias, certes étrange, qu'a pris Igor Omodei, guitariste rythmique au sein de l'excellent Uneven Structure, pour... pour quoi, d'ailleurs ? Pour s'amuser, pour expérimenter, pour poser des p'tits bouts de son par-ci par-là, on ne sait pas trop, en fait. Beaucoup de chansons très courtes (une à deux minutes), quelques-une un peu plus longues et totalement impressionnantes. Difficile de décrire le monsieur sans rentrer dans le détail, à vrai dire...

La ressemblance est troublante.


Igor aime essayer des trucs. Faire du metal drum'n'bass ("Realistic D'n'B Metal proof of concept"), poser une grosse ambiance sludge ("Good Ol' Skye for the feck"), jouer avec du breakbeat et des ambiances totalement délurées ("Amon Tobinesque freeride"), poser de longues nappes atmosphériques pas chiantes ("Ambient 2404").
Igor aime se marrer un bon coup. Il enregistre un court hommage à Morsay qui se conclut par le "Ferme ta putain de gueule !" de Joe La Mouk ("Des Brètlines et des Grammaires"), il poste à la suite deux chansons d'une minute nommées "Men laughing alone with fruit salad" et "Mean loathing clown with free salt", il nous explique "How to make stupid riffs sound even more stupid" avec un certain brio, il faut l'avouer...
Et puis, Igor pose des bombes. Non pas que les chansons les plus courtes, ou légères, d'Eggeh soient inintéressantes, bien au contraire. Pour tout dire, je pourrais m'écouter en boucle "Amon Tobinesque freeride" et son ambiance à la Vuneny, l'enchaînement "Mean loathing..."/"Men laughing..." est excellent, et j'en passe. Ce que je veux dire, c'est que, malgré les apparences "je m'amuse dans mon coin, juste comme ça, pour voir", Eggeh a du talent.



Nervous Brickdown i (extended)

"Nervous Breakdown VI" et ses quatre minutes de metal/djent à inspiration black sont un véritable régal, tout autant que l'espèce de néo/djent déluré de "Nervous Breakdown IV" ou le petit bijou "Nervous Brickdown I", dernier-né de la menuiserie d'Igor. Et que dire de la foutraque "jog sDfgkjé"(", qui a même l'insolence de reprendre un des riffs les plus connus de l'univers pour le placer totalement hors-contexte ? Ou de la superbe "The Fountain", aux polyrythmies improbables et aux ambiances profondes, quelque part entre Textures et A.I.(d) ?
On reste frustré, parfois, comme avec cette "Another Idea" aux relents de Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects qui aurait tellement mérité d'être développée... Mais l'inventivité de ce jeune homme et sa façon de sortir des sentiers battus en jonglant avec les styles est épatante autant que prenante.



Ecoutez toutes ses créations sur son Soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/eggeh

18 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Feel free to visit my blog post :: Michael Kors Canada

Anonyme a dit…

My developer is trying to persuade me to move
to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea
because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching
to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Look into my page - Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, I discovered your website by the use of Google even as
searching for a comparable topic, your web site came up, it
appears to be like good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply become aware of your blog thru Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm gonna be careful for
brussels. I will be grateful should you continue this in future.

Many people can be benefited out of your writing.

Cheers!

my blog; Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this blog; this blog carries remarkable and really fine stuff designed for visitors.

My weblog: http://www.tedxyse.com/michael-kors-canada-outlet.html

Anonyme a dit…

Hey very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will
bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I'm happy to search out a lot of helpful info here within the put up, we want work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Stop by my site: slc-wireless.com

Anonyme a dit…

I am actually thankful to the holder of this web
page who has shared this impressive piece of writing at at this place.


Feel free to visit my page: Air Jordan 2013

Anonyme a dit…

Terrific article! This is the kind of info that are meant
to be shared across the internet. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this put up upper!
Come on over and consult with my website . Thanks =)

Visit my web site :: NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

Just wish to say your article is as surprising.
The clearness in your post is simply cool and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Also visit my website ... Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

I think everything said made a lot of sense. However,
what about this? what if you were to create a killer headline?
I ain't suggesting your information is not solid, however what if you added something to possibly get a person's attention?
I mean "Eggeh" is kinda boring. You should glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article titles to grab viewers to open the links. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get readers excited about what you've got to say.
Just my opinion, it might bring your website a little
bit more interesting.

Review my page ... tedxyse.com

Anonyme a dit…

What's up, for all time i used to check website posts here early in the dawn, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

my web page - Oakley Holbrook

Anonyme a dit…

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting
up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

Here is my web site More Help

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?

If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?

I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

My web site: full article

Anonyme a dit…

Good day very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .
. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds
additionally? I'm satisfied to find numerous helpful information here within the put up, we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Also visit my website :: Abercrombie Paris

Anonyme a dit…

I am really enjoying the theme/design of
your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
A handful of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great
in Safari. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?



Feel free to surf to my website - NFL Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


My weblog ... Nike Free 7.0

Anonyme a dit…

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping
to present something again and help others such as you aided
me.

Here is my web site ... Louis Vuitton Purses

Anonyme a dit…

At this time it appears like Wordpress is the best blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Also visit my web blog :: Nike Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I am now not positive the place you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or working out more. Thanks for excellent information I was in search of this info for my mission.

my web site - Nike Air Max

Enregistrer un commentaire